We have been collecting information to help our members be informed and prepared about Coronavirus. Below are some resources that we hope you find to be useful!
***Click here to visit BOMA International's Coronavirus Resource Center***
- The City of Columbus COVID Portal with Live Updates
- COVID Prevention and Implications for Indoor Air Quality and Energy Usage
- BOMA International releases guide for welcoming tenants back to the office.
- BOMA International Managing Through Pandemics Guide Final
- Governor DeWine signs HB 606 into law granting civil immunity for businesses and premises owners; retroactive to March 9 and running through September 30, 2021.
- The International Sanitary Supply Association recently shared this document as a resource for preparing a clean and safe return to office environments.
- Ohio Department of Health shares CDC Updates on Self Isolation and Precautions for those with COVID-19
- BOMA International COVID 19 Emergency Evacuation Preparation Plan
- ODH Business Signage Resources
- BOMA International Guidance for Industrial Properties Amid COVID-19
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting in the Workplace
- COVID 19 Building Safety checklist from the National Fire Protection Association
- Responsible RestartOhio
- BOMA International's building re-entry guidance document is available here.
- Click here to read the details for phase gating in the plan to re-open America.
- Information from the US Chamber of Commerce on the Cares Act for Small Business Loans
- Sample letter to notify of an an infected tenant or staff member
We hope you find these resources to be helpful! Stay healthy!