Brown Bag and Gab - Lunch and Learn Webinar on Disinfectants
Grab your lunch and join Janton Company for a timely webinar on understanding disinfectants.
This presentation will cover:
- Fungi, Virus, Bacteria
- Hospital Grade Vs. Bloodborne
- What’s the difference between Sanitizers and Disinfectants?
- What’s a Sanitizer
- What’s a Disinfectant
- Different Disinfectants and how they work
- Sodium Hypochlorite – Bleach
- Quaternary Ammonium
- Understanding EPA Registration Labels; Regulations; Liability
- Manner that the product can be used
- Kill Claims
- Accelerated claims
- Alternative Applicators
- DIY Wipes
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- Misting Unit
We hope you are able to join us in August 5th!
$0.00 Member Registration
$10.00 Non-Member Registration
HVAC Brown Bag & Gab Webinar
Managing the Organization (rescheduled from March)
250 West Wilson Bridge Rd.
First Floor Conference Room
Worthington, OH 43085
Mid-Ohio Food Bank Resource Drive hosted by BOMA Emerging Leaders
Acorn Distributors and Muirfield Energy
Flying Hose Farms Clean-up Day
Flying Horse Farms
5260 St. Rt. 95
Mt. Gilead, OH 43338