The Golf Committee organizes, promotes and implements at least one annual golf outing. Event tasks include:
- Establishing dates for events
- Soliciting and securing a golf course to hold each event
- Preparing a budget confirming positive cash flow
- Promoting and acquiring sponsorships when applicable
- Organizing presentation of awards
- Coordinating event volunteers to help with setup, registration of guests, the distribution of raffle tickets, etc.
- Coordinating the operation of each event with the BOMA Columbus Executive Director