We have been collecting information to help our members be informed and prepared about Coronavirus. Below are some resources that we hope you find to be useful!
*** Many medical facilities are in great need of PPE at this time. If you have any supplies you are willing or able to to donate, please contact [email protected]!***
- Click here for information from the US Chamber of Commerce on Small Business Loans as a part of CARES act stimulus package.
- Governor DeWine has issued a "Stay at Home" order effective Monday, March 23 at midnight through April 6th. The order relies on the Department of Homeland Security’s guidance for essential infrastructure workforce, and does include specific reference to building management and maintenance under Item 9, Essential Infrastructure. You can view the full order here. The Ohio Department of Health has also developed this Stay at Home FAQ as a resource.
- Sample letter to notify of an an infected tennant or staff member.
- BOMA International has shared this link to information provided by the World Health Organization to help answer question about this current heath issue.
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019. They have also provided this document for your reference and distribution.
- Checklists and tip sheets:
Click here for a household checklist.
Click here for tips to stop the spread of germs.
Click here for notes from the CDC on what the public should do.
We hope you find these resources to be helpful! Stay healthy!