We have been collecting information to help our members be informed and prepared about Coronavirus. Below are some resources that we hope you find to be useful!
- CDC Health Alert on Methanol Based Hand Sanitizers
- Ohio Department of Health Shares CDC Recommendations for Improving Ventilation and Reducing the Risk of COVID Spread
- BOMA International COVID Emergency Evacuation Preperation Plan
- Ohio Department of Health Business Signage Resources
- BOMA International Guidance for Industrial Properties Amid COVID-19
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting in the Workplace
- Building fire safety checklist for buildings that are re-opening from the National Fire Protection Association
- New Stay Safe Ohio Order goes into effect on May 1
- Responsible RestartOhio
- Employee survey that looks at how employees are feeling as we prepare to return to our offices.
- BOMA International's building re-entry guidance document is available here.
- Click here to read the details for phase gating in the plan to re-open Amerca.
- Click here for information from the US Chamber of Commerce on Small Business Loans as a part of CARES act stimulus package.
- Governor DeWine has issued a "Stay at Home" order effective Monday, March 23 at midnight through April 6th. The order relies on the Department of Homeland Security’s guidance for essential infrastructure workforce, and does include specific reference to building management and maintenance under Item 9, Essential Infrastructure. You can view the full order here. The Ohio Department of Health has also developed this Stay at Home FAQ as a resource.
- Sample letter to notify of an an infected tennant or staff member.
- BOMA International has shared this link to information provided by the World Health Organization to help answer question about this current heath issue.
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019. They have also provided this document for your reference and distribution.
- Checklists and tip sheets:
Click here for a household checklist.
Click here for tips to stop the spread of germs.
Click here for notes from the CDC on what the public should do.
We hope you find these resources to be helpful! Stay healthy!